• 4 pre-made puff frozen pastry squares
• 6 eggs
• 4 rashers of bacon, diced
• 1 small onion, diced
• 2 tbsp of tasty cheese, grated
• 2 tbsp cream (optional)
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease 2 patty cake pans with cooking spray.
• In a frying pan, cook the onion and bacon.
• In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese, salt, pepper and cream and with a fork until mixed together well.
• Using an egg ring, glass or pastry cutter, cut circles out of the defrosted puff pastry and place into the greased patty cake trays.
• Spoon 1 tbsp. of the bacon and onion into each pastry, then fill with the egg mixture.
• Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
• Serve warm or cold.
Try adding some mushrooms, pumpkin, spinach or tomatoes in for some hidden vegetables.
Double the batch and freeze some for future weeks!