- 2 1/2 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- 3/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon finely grated lemon rind.
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Vanilla Yoghurt
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- Icing sugar to serve
- Lemon zest to serve
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Grease two 24 hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon capacity mini muffin pans
- Combine flour and sugar in a bowl. Make a well in centre. Add lemon rind, lemon juice, yoghurt, oil and egg. Using a wooden spoon, stir until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan holes. Bake for 15 minutes, swapping pans halfway during cooking, or until golden and cooded through. Stand in pans for 3 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar. Top with lemon zest. Serve
Recipe found on Taste.com